Rent Orthopedic Rehabilitation Equipment
Buy Orthopedic Rehabilitation Equipment
Learn More by Checking Out Our F.A.Q's
What Is CPM?
CPM, is also called continuous passive motion. It is a device used to gently flex and extend the knee joint. The CPM machine can be used after surgery to allow joints to move slowly. It reduces stiffness in joints so you can strengthen more easily during rehabilitation. Our CPM machines are designed to provide safe and reliable continuous therapy. Rent your machine today.
You can count on us to:
• Offer competitive pricing
• Understand the machines we supply
• Help you understand the equipment you receive from us. (e.g.: In-service training, webinars, tele-conferencing, etc.)
• Repair any machine that we supply at our in-house Biomedical department
• Stick around for the long haul. We work to foster lasting relationships with all of our customers.
Let us answer your questions today!
Call us at: 1.877.439.2111
Fax a request to: 888.298.2389