Shipping and Returns
All shipping is completed Monday – Friday, not including federal holidays and/or major carrier holiday schedules. Our website links directly into FedEx to give you an exact shipping quote for your order based on the SHIP TO address provided. You will have the option of selecting from ground shipping, three-day select air, two-day air or priority overnight air. These options will be provided while you are going through the checkout process.
We offer FREE GROUND SHIPPING on all rentals and on other select items within the continental United States.
Terms and Conditions:
Ground and expedited orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS. You are first prompted to enter the billing address for the credit card used to pay for the order. This address will default into the shipping address. You can choose a different shipping address if you want. Packages will be shipped to the address listed in the SHIP TO address on the order. Customer is responsible for shipping if sent to the wrong address. We generally cannot ship to PO boxes. If you need assistance or clarification on any of the above, please reach out to our patient representatives at (877) 249-5577.
We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard and PayPal. We do also accept Cashiers Checks, personal checks or Money Orders. PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying with a method other than a credit card, your order will not ship until payment is received at our corporate office or by your medcom representative.
Shipping Options and Charges:
We ship via FedEx and USPS. We ship our orders NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED so you can get your package as soon as possible. The carriers will leave the package at your door in your absence unless they feel it is unsafe. If you are uncomfortable with the package being left, please notify us in the comment section of the order. We are not responsible for theft or damage once delivered to your address.
Shipping charges are based on the dimensional weight of the box, the distance shipped and the method of shipping you have chosen.
Priority Overnight, 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select Air all refer to business days, Monday through Friday. Orders placed prior to 2 pm Mountain time can generally be shipped the same day. Therefore, an order placed at noon on Monday would be available for Tuesday delivery. An order placed on Wednesday evening for 2nd Day Air would ship out Thursday and arrive on Monday. Orders placed over the weekend will ship on Monday. If you are looking for a specific delivery date and are unsure of when your order will arrive, please contact our patient representatives for assistance, (877) 249-5577.
Saturday deliveries are not available to all zip codes so our website does not offer this as an option. If it is Friday and you need your delivery by Saturday, please call our patient representatives at (877) 249-5577 so we can verify a Saturday delivery is available for your location. We can give you the cost of the Saturday delivery and assist you with the order.
The manufacturers of the products we supply limit the areas around the world we are allowed to send their items. Consequently, to prevent the inadvertent purchase of a restricted item, international shipping is not an option through our website. If you enter an international shipping address, you will not be able to checkout. Please contact our patient service representatives about the product you are wanting and we can provide you with the availability and a shipping quote.
International shipments are subject to customs fees, taxes, duties and other value added taxes. These vary with every country and you will be responsible for paying these fees. Delivery may be delayed if you do not pay these fees in a timely manner. Also, some countries require additional documentation for the importation of medical equipment. You are responsible for providing the necessary documentation in a timely fashion. Failure to do so will cause the return of the equipment to us and add additional shipping cost to you.
Free Shipping Offers:
Free ground shipping is offered on all rental equipment and select other items. This is STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING within the continental USA only. Most of the continental USA will receive packages via ground shipping in three days or less. However, if you would like the estimated time frame for you, please contact us at (877) 249-5577 for the shipping time to your location.
If you need your equipment sooner, expedited shipping is available for a fee above and beyond the rental charge.
Other items do qualify for free ground shipping. Free ground shipping will be an option for you to choose within the shipping section of the checkout.
Orders placed by 2 PM MST will generally ship the same day depending on the availability of the product, warehouse location and if any documentation is needed to ship the order. If your product is needed by a certain day, select a guaranteed, expedited shipping method over ground shipping as ground shipping does not include a guaranteed arrival date.
If your product/equipment requires a prescription or patient agreement, the equipment will not ship until this documentation has been received and approved by our staff.
If a product arrives to you damaged from shipping, contact the medcom group within 48 hours of the shipment’s arrival. We will send out a replacement item for the original. Shipment damage cannot be used to cancel an order.
We will do everything in our power to get the order to arrive when you want. We rely on our shipping partners to deliver your order on time as agreed. In the event of a delay due to weather or other phenomena beyond our control, we work with you and the shipper to coordinate delivery as quickly as possible. Delays beyond our control will not be cause for a refund if you chose an expedited shipping option.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above Shipping Policies, please contact one of our patient service representatives at (877) 249-5577 or 970-674-3032 outside of the USA.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, let us know and we will work with you to make it right. If you are still not satisfied with you purchase, you may return the item within 30 days after purchase according to the below policy.
1) Unused, unopened items can be returned for a full refund minus the applicable shipping charges to you. In the event an item had Free Ground Shipping, we will calculate the actual shipping charge and subtract that amount from the purchase/rental price of the item. This amount will be found on fedex.com or usps.com depending on the carrier the item was shipped to you. We will inspect all items once they have returned for signs of use.
2) Any product(s) showing signs of wear, use or soiling will not be accepted for exchange or return.
3) If you purchased refurbished equipment, you can return the items. A 20% restocking fee will apply plus the shipping cost plus the cost of any disposables used with the equipment (pad kits, garments, sleeves, etc…). Pricing of the disposables can be found on the website.
4) You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping. If you would like us to coordinate the return shipping (return label, scheduling pickup, etc..) we can for the cost of the return shipping which will be subtracted from the refund.
5) Exchanges are given on a case by case basis in the event the wrong size or product was ordered. The restocking fee is waived on exchanges but additional shipping charges may apply.
6) All “cold therapy” products cannot be returned unless there is a problem with their function. If the unit is still within its warranty period, a new unit will be sent to replace the defective one. We will also include a return shipping label for you to return the defective unit. Health regulations disallow us to redispense these items once they have reached the customer.
7) All custom garments are non-refundable. The custom garments do have a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Wear, tear or abuse do not qualify as defect.
8) If you return a rental before the specified time, that is your right. However, the early return of a rental product will not result in a refund for the “unused” time. For example, the knee CPM rental is $375 for two weeks and $100 each additional week. If you rent the machine for four weeks ($575) and return it after three weeks, you will not get the remaining $100 back. Please consult with your doctor and our patient care representatives if you have questions about how long you should need the machine.
9) If you purchased/rented an item with FREE GROUND SHIPPING and cancel the order after the item has shipped, we will calculate the actual cost of the shipping and subtract that amount, plus a 15% restocking fee from the refund.
The time of the refund can take up to four weeks from when the product is picked up from you, however, you may receive it sooner. It will take up to 5 business days for the product to arrive back to our warehouse. Once the product has returned to the warehouse an inspection will be completed within 48 hours. After the inspection is completed and the item is deemed returnable, the refund request will be entered into our system. Please allow five business days for the refund to process through our system. Once this has occurred, you will receive email notification of the refund. Once you receive the notification, your bank/credit card company will take between 5-10 business days to put the money back in your account. All refunds are posted to the same card used to purchase the item less the restocking fee and shipping charges.
Rent Orthopedic Rehabilitation Equipment
Buy Orthopedic Rehabilitation Equipment
Learn More by Checking Out Our F.A.Q's